Sunday, May 18, 2008

INDIA

I have always been in love with my country for all its positives and the negatives.


Yesterday i was watching a news item on brain drain and stuff.I wondered why does the whole country blame these people.The next generation wants better education -that is a part of the answer

I dont want to debate negatively ,i want to see what can be done positively for the country.Our country has human resource in abundance .Why dont we work towards a simple solution


Why doesnt the Govt make the software engineers to work compulsarily for a year in a Govt Enterprise.I am sure engineers can add value to these Govt enterprise in their own fields.Same is the case with civil ,mechanical engineers and so on.Same is the case with all the other professions.this 1 year stint could be taken up anywhere between 20-40 years of age


This way the country is going to benefit.We need to get productive work out of the Younger generation.We need to have a plan and make the younger generation count.This is the only way our country will prosper.

All the people who think that things cant be forced are wrong.Even the most stubborn person will agree with me when he sees the work he is doing will benefit the country.Ofcourse this has to be supported by strong guidelines and procedures.

Believe me ,if this happens we can all turn things around.It is time we all put up our hands for our country -INDIA

Sukhoi

4 comments:

Reflections said...

"Why doesnt the Govt make the software engineers to work compulsarily for a year in a Govt Enterprise."

u r right. Doctors are doing it why not Engineers?

Yeah lets all put up our hands for OUR India

Reflections said...

BTW your new layout is a definite improvement from the old one:-)

STALAG SUKHOI said...

Thanks Nancy :)

Butterfly said...

Hats off to u! What an absolutely wonderful idea. I do hope you can put up this idea and make all the right people sit up and take notice.
Like I tell my husband everytime when he refuses to take a stand on an issue, It is U and I that makea difference. If all of us are just waiting around for somebody else to do it, we are hindering our country's progress.

Way to go!