Monday, March 13, 2006

How do police work in INDIA ?
There was this funny incident wherein an idiot who was driving an activa looking behind and driving hit my car.
He started asking me why i ran into him and I was like lets go to the police station coz i know it was you who hit me.Like a loser the idiot ran with his vehicle.Now comes the interesting part.I wanted to be on the safer side and went to the police station .As usual the beating around bush ,he said that that area is not in our jusrisdiction,blah blah

Finally since i insisted the inspector sent a constable asking me to show the spot .He(Constable) made some skecthes .He told me that there is a police station very near by .So we went there and this is where it all happens . :)

The police who is an idiot with 3 stars is not even fit to be a watchman.The reply he gave was "ONLY THE FOOTPATH BELONGS TO US,THE ROAD BELONGS TO A 3RD POLICE STATION.This can happen only in India.So the next time you enter a police station to lodge a complaint beware :)

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

Yup! very familiar!! and Thanks for all the comments on my blog. :)

STALAG SUKHOI said...

You are always welcome :).Expect some real interesting blogs in the very near future :)