Sunday, May 07, 2006

The NAKED TRUTH .......

Whenever i sit down to look back in the past in the mirror,there have been too many close shaves.It is pretty difficult to say that i am lucky :)

So whether it was my Bachelors degree where i was on the brink of losing a year or in the inummerable situations i have ended up on a personal note.But i am happy that i have survived the storm to struggle for another day .

Life has been a great teacher teaching me a lot of things ,I am not complaining at all.Each day is a surprise,so I no more expect anything ,that way I am sitting on the cliff each day .In a way there is a sense of satisfaction when i turn around to see what i have achieved,each time whatever the situation i have been pushed to the limits and i have survived each time ,only by GODS GRACE.The funniest part is nobody has been around when the dark clouds start forming .The confidence is good since i know all the while I have been tackling the situation with GODS GRACE.so touchwood I am glad i have ended up on th winning side most of the times .

So when i sit on the benches of Lalbagh I keep wondering what pushes me whenever there is a crisis ,i have been in so many that i have lost count of them :).Maybe i am just made for it .With the hope of facing new crisis in the very near future this is Wingcomm Sukhoi signing off :)

SUKHOI29

No comments: