Friday, June 22, 2007

The Rainy season is here :)

There are finally been some respite in terms of a professional career where i have changed my team which was a much needed break that i have yearned for.

Last week had been to a holiday at a game sanctuary and it was a amazing experience to say the least.Nothing gives me more fun than burning the rubber on the highways.It was a welcome break in all senses.

The rainy season has started of in Southern India and it is great to see my favourite season.Come this weekend and i would cosy up in my bed to enjoy a good sleep which is what i love to do when i am not doing anything else.

On a professional front there is no time to waste and the dearth for knowledge in the field should far surpass anything else .The house seems empty after the sad demise of Softy ,one of the souls of our house and family.We truly miss him.Every moment he was around was a sheer joy.Be it his stubbornness when he wanted something or his eternal love for all the family members.He knew exactly what a particular family member was fond of and in contrast knew what exactly a particular family member could get him.

Having grown up right alongside our teenage years ,he had pretty much seen us through his lens and we he was in every sense a complete family member.

It was our very first dog and i am glad he had a very good time with us.I have personally learnt quite a lot from my dog ,his silence ,his sense of discipline and lots of interesting stuff.

I am at a great loss of words to describe the void left behind by my dog .


Sukhoi

No comments: