Friday, August 03, 2007

Living Life....

Whenever i start on a journey to achieve something it has almost been impossible to start.But then i somehow managed to start and try to give a good shape to the task that i have started out with.I am talking in general about personal aims and goals..

There has always been that one force that makes me do things which were beyond my reach until that point of time.The force is none other than "GOD".While i always wonder why life is such a roller coaster where some people have more ups than downs and some people have more downs than ups.I have always believed in the fact called "KARMA".God has somewhere somehow helped me achieve my dreams in whatever small means that i have started off with.


It is strange that things don't turn out the way one would really like to but that is the way life is,it depends on the way you see things in perspective.Some people complain that their life has been ruined because of "X" thing having occurred and they have been unlucky.

Well I cant advice and will not until my oldage :) ,from my personal experience you only get what you sow.Sometimes i feel people just get away with things that they do and find excuses to pull people down.Well somebody is always watching us and each and every step that we are stepping on or attempting to.Life becomes a mystery each time you thing you have things in control...that is the strangest thing of life.

But i am not complaining ,if you have to be in this world ,you will have to fight for your right to live.There are some things one cant blame anybody with or cant reason as to why such things happen.That is the absurdity of life,until the next time i find time ,this is Sukhoi signing off

No comments: